Specialized - Sirrus X 4.0 - 2020
Please use the enquiry form/button for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
- BUYING A BIKE
- Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals. We also equipped Sirrus X with the revolutionary Future Shock to take the sting out of bumps and potholes. Here's to your life on two wheels.
- Future shock 1.5 delivers 20mm of compliance to give maximum comfort and control over the rough stuff.
- Added Carbon Fork and an A1 SL alloy frame delivers a build 1.6lb (.8kg) lighter than the 3.0 model – no heavy hybrid featuring a mountain style suspension fork comes close.
- Wide Range 1x10 Shimano Deore shifting delivers precise shifting for the long haul.
FRAMESET FRAME Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, 12x142mm thru-axle, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts SUSPENSION FORK Carbon monocoque, 12x100mm flat thru-axle, flat mount disc, Future Shock-compatible steerer COCKPIT HANDLEBARS Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise TAPE Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt, 14mm offset, 27.2mm SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 31.8mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore, 10-speed REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed CASSETTE SunRace, 10-speed, 11-42t CHAINRINGS Aluminum 40T, Narrow-wide BOTTOM BRACKET Threaded BSA 68mm CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed w/ reusable Missing Link™ WHEELS & TIRES RIMS 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h FRONT HUB Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x100mm spacing, 24h REAR HUB Alloy, Center Lock™ disc, high-low flange, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x142mm spacing, 28h SPOKES Stainless, 14g FRONT TIRE Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm REAR TIRE Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.