Vittoria Elusion Alloy Wheelset - Disc and Non-Disc
This light, race-ready alloy clincher is built on Vittoria Performance hubs with straight-pull bladed spokes, and featuring SwitchIT® freewheel for instant cassette changes. WSR profile rims are 26 mm deep in front, 28 mm at rear; rear wheel has asymmetric rim and 2:1 spoke pattern to equalize spoke tension.
- Optimal stiffness: differential front/rear rim depths, with front 16 and rear 21 spokes
- SwitchIT® freewheel: Vittoria Performance hub makes tools unnecessary
- AS rim design, asymmetrical rear rim for improved stiffness
Performance alloy Road/Gravel Disc wheelset. 23mm wide asymmetric rims front and rear are Semi-aero shaped with 28mm height. Assembled on Vittoria Road Disc hubs with 12/100mm front and 12/142mm rear axle, Centerlock® disc mount (convertible to 6-bolt with adapter), compatible with SRAM, Campagnolo or Shimano cassette. The patented Speedlock® profile securely supports tubeless tires even at low pressure.
- 23mm wide and 28mm high asymmetric rims front and rear
- Centerlock® disc mount
- Speedlock® profile supports tubeless tires
- Vittoria Road Disc hubs with 12/100mm front and 12/142mm rear axle