- BUYING A BIKE
Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This is the bike that lets you summit the longest, nastiest climbs with energy to spare so that you can bomb down the longest, nastiest descents. The Kenevo Expert is, hands down, the most capable eMTB in existence, thanks to its 180mm of RockShox front and rear suspension and an all-new Sidearm-style frame that boosts your control. Add in a class-leading 700 watt-hour battery and you’ve got a bike that has no limits.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Yes, that a dual-crown fork up front. When we launched the original Kenevo we started seeing riders strapping dual-crown forks on their Levos—it was that rowdy of a bike. So when we set out to design this latest Kenevo, we decided to equip our Expert model with a 180mm-travel RockShox Boxxer. Absolute steering precision and downhill control. Bring it on.
- The custom Specialized 2.2 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. That incredibly powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
FRAMESET SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm FORK RockShox Boxxer Select 27.5", 180mm travel, 46mm offset FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel WHEELS FRONT HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm, 28h REAR TIRE Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6" FRONT TIRE Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6" SPOKES DT Swiss Industry INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve REAR HUB DT Swiss 370, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h RIMS Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready COCKPIT SADDLE Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails GRIPS Deity Grips STEM Descendant 35mm Direct Mount Stem, 50mm length SEATPOST OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm) HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp E-BIKE WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized harness CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V MOTOR Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor BATTERY Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh UI/REMOTE Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote ACCESSORIES PEDALS PEDAL, TEST RIDE PEDALS PROVIDED BY SPECIALIZED SWAT Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multi Tool in steerer tube without Chaintool DRIVETRAIN CRANKSET Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil, 230x62.5mm, S2:450lb, S3:500lb, S4:550lb, S5:600lb BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm REAR BRAKE SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Crank Length Handlebar Width Stem Length Saddle Width Seatpost Length Stack 602 611 620 629 Reach 450 475 500 525 Head Tube Length 105 115 125 135 Head Tube Angle 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 BB Height 351 351 351 351 BB Drop 8 8 8 8 Trail 125 125 125 125 Fork Length, Full 572 572 572 572 Fork Rake/Offset 46 46 46 46 Front Center 780 809 838 868 Chainstay Length 454 454 454 454 Wheelbase 1234 1263 1292 1322 Top Tube Length, Horizontal 578 605 632 659 Bike Standover Height 799 799 799 799 Seat Tube Length 400 420 440 465 Seat Tube Angle 78 78 78 78
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.