- BUYING A BIKE
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x SRAM Rival eTap AXS build and an 11-44t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Specialized MasterMind TCU on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
FRAMESET Frame FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm Fork Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Seat Binder Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm COCKPIT Stem Future Stem, Pro Handlebars Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole Tape Supacaz Super Sticky Kush Saddle Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails SeatPost Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc Rear Brake SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS Shift Levers SRAM Rival eTap AXS Cassette SRAM XPLR, XG-1251, 12-speed, 10-44t Chain SRAM Rival 12-speed Crankset Praxis Alloy Crank Arms Chainrings SRAM X-SYNC, 46T WHEELS & TIRES Front Wheel Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h Rear Wheel Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h Front Tire Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm Rear Tire Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30mm Inner Tubes Presta, 48mm valve E-BIKE Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor UI/Remote Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
XS S M L XL XXL Crank Length 165mm 170mm 172.5mm 172.5mm 175mm 175mm Handlebar Width 380mm 400mm 420mm 420mm 440mm 440mm Stem Length 80mm 90mm 100mm 100mm 110mm 110mm Saddle Width 155mm 155mm 143mm 143mm 143mm 143mm Seatpost Length 330mm 330mm 330mm 380mm 380mm 380mm Stack 573mm 575mm 592mm 615mm 643mm 675mm Reach 363mm 373mm 379mm 384mm 391mm 399mm Head-Tube Length 145.5mm 145.5mm 163.5mm 185.5mm 217mm 250mm Head-Tube Angle 71.5° 72° 72.5° 73° 73° 73° B-B Height 264.5mm 264.5mm 267mm 267mm 269.5mm 269.5mm B-B Drop 80.5mm 80.5mm 78mm 78mm 75.5mm 75.5mm Trail 68mm 60mm 56mm 53mm 53mm 52mm Fork Length (full) 390mm 390mm 390mm 390mm 390mm 390mm Fork Rake/Offset 50mm 50mm 50mm 50mm 50mm 50mm Front-Center 586mm 592mm 598mm 605mm 621mm 636mm Chain-Stay Length 426mm 426mm 426mm 427mm 427mm 428mm Wheelbase 999mm 1005mm 1012mm 1020mm 1036mm 1052mm Top-Tube Length (horizontal) 527mm 539mm 548mm 566mm 581mm 605mm Bike Stand-Over Height 728mm 731mm 759mm 782mm 810mm 840mm Seat-Tube Length 415mm 447.5mm 477.5mm 502.5mm 527.5mm 557.5mm Seat-Tube Angle 74° 74° 74° 73.5° 73.5° 73°
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.