- BUYING A BIKE
With the all-new Stumpjumper Expert, we've bottled up that "new bike day" feeling and put it into a radical new trail bike so agile, so lively, so in-tune with the trail, that it feels like an extension of your body. Levitate up the climbs. Decimate the descents. The Stumpjumper Expert is going to make you rethink how a trail bike should ride.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK—When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE—We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY—The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™—Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
- SWAT™—We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant.
FRAMESET FRAME FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm Suspension REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment w/ Open Mode Adjustment, 190x45mm FORK FOX FLOAT 34 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 140mm of travel COCKPIT STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp GRIPS Deity, Knuckleduster, Black SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm SEATPOST OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm) BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed CASSETTE SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET SRAM Descendant 7K, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm CHAINRINGS Alloy, 30T BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded WHEELS RIMS Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready FRONT HUB Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h REAR HUB Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h SPOKES DT Swiss Competition Race FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3" REAR TIRE Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3" INNER TUBES TUBES,STANDARD 48MM PV LOW LEAD 29x1.75/2.4, MAXXIS BRAND
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 Crank Length 165 170 170 170 170 175 Handlebar Width 780 780 780 780 780 780 Stem Length 40 40 50 50 50 50 Saddle Width 155 155 143 143 143 143 Seatpost Length 120 150 150 180 210 210 Stack (Low BB) 614 613 622 632 641 650 Stack (High BB) 610 609 618 627 636 646 Reach (Low BB) 410 430 450 475 500 530 Reach (High BB) 415 435 455 480 505 535 Headtube Length 95 100 110 120 130 140 Headtube Angle (Low BB) 65 65 65 65 65 65 Headtube Angle (High BB) 65.5 65.5 65.5 65.5 65.5 65.5 BB Height (Low BB) 328 333 333 333 333 333 BB Height (High BB) 335 340 340 340 340 340 BB Drop (Low BB) 47 42 42 42 42 42 BB Drop (High BB) 40 35 35 35 35 35 Trail (Low BB) 126 126 126 126 126 126 Trail (High BB) 123 123 123 123 123 123 Fork Length (full) 550 550 550 550 550 550 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 44 44 44 Front Center 724 746 770 800 829 863 Chainstay Length 432 432 432 432 442 442 Wheelbase 1152 1175 1200 1228 1268 1302 Top-tube Length (horizontal) 563 583 605 632 660 692 Bike Standover Height 730 734 744 749 757 757 Seat Tube Length 385 385 405 425 445 465 Seat Tube Angle (Low BB) 76 76 76 76 76 76 Seat Tube Angle (High BB) 76.5 76.5 76.5 76.5 76.5 76.5 Max Seatpost Insertion 220 220 240 260 280 300 Min Seatpost Insertion 80 80 80 80 80 80
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.