- BUYING A BIKE
Total control, unparalleled bump-eating suspension, and a fine-tunable geometry are hallmarks of the all-new Stumpjumper EVO Expert. Top it off with a build that blends quality, affordability, and durability, and it’s the perfect trail partner, no matter where those trails are, or how rowdy they get.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
WHEELS RIMS Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve FRONT HUB Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h REAR HUB Roval DT Swiss 370, Ratchet LN, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 29x2.3" SPOKES DT Swiss Competition Race FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" COCKPIT HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp SEATPOST OneUp, Dropper Post-V2, MMX lever, 34.9 (S1:120mm, S2/S3:150mm, S4: 180mm, S5/S6: 210mm) GRIPS Deity Grips SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore DRIVETRAIN CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET SRAM GX Eagle Alloy, DUB, 165/170/175mm, 32t REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded CHAINRINGS 32T BRAKES REAR BRAKE SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Centerline FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Centerline FRAMESET SWAT Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder FRAME FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT X Performance Elite, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm FORK FOX FLOAT 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 Crank Length 165 170 170 170 170 175 Handlebar Width 800 800 800 800 800 800 Stem Length 40 40 40 40 50 50 Saddle Width 155 155 143 143 143 143 Seatpost Length 120 150 150 180 210 210 Seat Tube Angle 78 77.6 77.2 76.9 77 77 Max Seatpost Insertion 180 180 200 220 240 260 Min Seatpost Insertion 80 80 80 80 80 80 Stack 613 617 626 635 644 654 Reach 408 428 448 475 498 528 Headtube Length 95 95 105 115 125 135 Headtube Angle 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 BB Height 335 340 340 340 340 340 BB Drop 40 35 35 35 35 35 Trail 131 131 131 131 131 131 Fork Length (full) 561 571 571 571 571 571 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 44 44 44 Front Center 732 756 780 809 838 873 Chainstay Length 438 438 438 438 448 448 Wheelbase 1167 1191 1216 1247 1285 1319 Top-tube Length (horizontal) 538 564 590 623 647 679 Bike Standover Height 733 764 763 762 767 770 Seat Tube Length 385 385 405 425 445 465
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.