Vittoria - 700c Terreno Mix TLR
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain… course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all conditions tread, no matter the terrain. At the heart of the design is a fast rolling center ridge, which is designed to minimize rolling resistance, while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off camber work is confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that “one” tyre to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice!
- Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain.
- Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Side Wall protection
- TLR casing
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- 700x31c (31-622). Weight 380g.
- 700x33c (33-622). Weight 420g.
- 700x38c (40-622). Weight 500g.