- BUYING A BIKE
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
FRAMESET Fork Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc Seat Binder Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm Frame E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds COCKPIT Stem Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount Handlebars Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm Tape Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on Saddle Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm SeatPost Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm BRAKES Front Brake Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm Rear Brake Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Cassette SRAM CS PG1230 EAGLE 11-50T Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Crankset Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset Chainrings Praxis, 44T, 110BCD ACCESSORIES Pedals Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors Headlight Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V Taillight Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount Rack Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg Fenders Specialized DryTech, Aluminum Bell Simple bell WHEELS Rims DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth Front Hub Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h Rear Hub Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Front Tire Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm Rear Tire Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm WHEELS & TIRES Inner Tubes Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50 E-BIKE Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport UI/Remote Specialized TCU2, TFT-screen, fully custom setup, ANT+/Bluetooth®
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle, and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.