- BUYING A BIKE
The Turbo Tero X means one thing: you're going to need a bigger map. With ride anywhere range, this full-suspension electric bike is our go-anywhere, over anything, with everything vehicle. Plus, with enough storage space to pack in a few backcountry comforts, you'll discover new adventures easier than ever. The only question left to ask is where to?
POWERFUL: Pedal beyond the map with the seamless performance of the Specialized Full Power 2.0 motor and the Turbo Operating System. The Specialized Full Power 2.0 motor has been tested against the most rugged terrain, in the harshest conditions, to ensure the highest quality experience. An intelligent e-bike operating system that seamlessly integrates our fully custom, purpose-built software and hardware so you can ride farther and explore more than ever before. What’s more, the MasterMind display provides instant tunability right at your fingertips while keeping an eye on the built-in range estimator to ensure you’re hitting maximal range and ride time. Plus, the MasterMind display seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app to enable over-the-air updates with integrated range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
SMOOTH: The pothole-eating, bump-smoothing, rock-flattening confidence, comfort, and control built into the Tero X tame the most rugged terrain. Thanks to ample front and rear suspension, a performance-minded upright riding position, our world-renowned Ground Control tires, and the confidence of a dropper seatpost, we’ve made it easier than ever to explore rough routes with confidence.
VERSATILE: Ride beyond the horizon with everything you need. The Tero X is equipped with up to 1,000 lumens of headlight power, up to 22 lumens of rear light illumination, and an integrated rear rack that safely carries up to 20kg of adventure gear. Oh, and did we forget to mention the extra front rack for 10kg of additional on-bike storage? Sounds like any ride is a bright idea
- Specialized Full Power 2.0 Motor with 70Nm of torque and a 710Wh Battery deliver incredible, seamless pedal assistance and long lasting-battery life.
- Mission Control App and MasterMind display allow you to tailor Tero X’s power output levels to your desired riding preference.
- Mission Control gives you added security by allowing you to disable the motor and activate the motion sensor alarm with Turbo System lock while also providing easy, over-the-air updates so your bicycle is always improving.
- 130/120mm of full suspension. Lock-out equipped RockShox 35 Silver fork and a RockShox Deluxe Select R shock provide confidence, comfort, and control.
- Dropper seat post helps you stay in control during the rocky parts while making it easier to get your foot down when coming to a stop.
- DRYTECH stainless steel fenders ensure that no matter the adventure, you always arrive fresh.
- World-renowned Ground Control Grid T7 tires for unsurpassed traction.
- Rear rack with side pannier rails provide 20kg carrying capacity. Also compatible with the Front Rack and Adventure Plate for an additional 10kg of capacity.
- Integrated Lezyne Super E600 front light with 600 lumens and Lezyne Fender rear light.
- For optimal ride control, the Tero X features a front and rear wheel combination of 29”/27.5”, also known as a mullet setup, in all sizes except the S. The S features 27.5”/27.5” front and rear wheel combinations.
FRAMESET Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm Frame E5 Aluminum, full suspension, mullet style for M-XL, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount WHEELS Rear Hub Specialized alloy, disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h, HG Freehub Spokes DT Swiss Industry Rear Tire Ground Control Grid T7, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.35 Rims Roval Traverse, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready Front Tire Ground Control Grid T7, 2Bliss ready, S: 27.5x2.35, M-XL: 29x2.35 Front Hub Specialized alloy, disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h Inner Tubes Standard 40mm PV 29/27.5x1.75-2.4 COCKPIT Saddle Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm Grips Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on Stem Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, 75mm length, integrated TCD mount Handlebars Specialized Trail, Alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S: 720mm, M-XL: 750mm SeatPost TranzX dropper, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, Handlebare remote, 34.9mm, S: 150mm, M: 170mm, L/XL: 200mm DRIVETRAIN Crankset Praxis forged M30, custom offset Chainrings Sram X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 38T, EMTB specific, steel Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed, single click Cassette SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed E-BIKE Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V Wiring Harness Custom wire harness UI/Remote MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages Motor Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal Battery Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh ACCESSORIES Fenders Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays Headlight Lezyne EBIKE SUPER STVZO E600, 600 Lumen, 12V, Stem mounted Rack Specialized Pannier-rack, alloy tubing, max. 20kg load Taillight Lezyne EBIKE FENDER REAR STVZO, wide light spread, 12V Pedals Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors Bell Specialized brass bell Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount Bike Lock Turbo System Lock BRAKES Rear Brake Sram Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic, 180mm rotor Front Brake Sram Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic, 200mm rotor SUSPENSION Fork RockShox 35 Silver TK, lockout, 130mm, fender mounts Rear Shock RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, 45x190mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.