- BUYING A BIKE
The Turbo Tero means one thing: you're going to need a bigger map. With ride anywhere range, this adventure-ready suspension electric bike is our go-anywhere, over anything, with everything vehicle. Plus, with enough storage space to pack in a few backcountry comforts, you'll discover new adventures easier than ever. The only question left to ask is where to?
Looking for a commuter you can take touring? A touring bike that can haul cargo? This is it. In a word, the Tero is unstoppable. Off-road capable wheels and tires, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a full-on suspension fork can transform every ride into an adventure, whether you’re on dirt roads or cruising through the concrete jungle.
POWERFUL: It’s you, only faster. The Turbo Full Power system senses the force you apply to the pedals and amplifies your effort up to four times for an experience that makes getting up any hill or to any destination no sweat. Literally.
COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT: Both body position and handling are optimized to deliver everything the rider needs: comfort, confidence, and control. Reign in your speed with hydraulic disc brakes and stay in control with larger tires that offer more traction for turning and stopping on any terrain.
TURBO: The heart of the Tero is its Turbo technology. The advanced and integrated electric bike system delivers an unequaled combination of power, natural feel, anti-theft functions, training tips, a full-function bike computer, and more.
LONG-RANGE: With true ride-anywhere range, go up to 90 mi / 150 km on a single charge.
SECURE: Tero has anti-theft on lock. Thwart would-be bike thieves by disabling the motor with a press of a button so nobody can turn the motor back on without your personalized pin. For additional protection, lock the battery in the bike or take it with you to make bike thieves miserable.
SILENT: Turbo Full Power Motor provides smooth, quiet, and seamless amplification for a quiet ride on any terrain.
BETTER OVER TIME: Because our technology never stops improving, neither will your ride experience. With new features, introductions, and firmware updates happening wirelessly, take your ride experience to the next level every time an update is available.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 Motor and 710 Wh Battery- Integrated into the aluminum frame of the Tero 5.0, they effectively quadruple your own power, cranking out ample wattage to make short work of the steepest climbs and providing enough extra muscle to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear, groceries, kids and daydreams without breaking a sweat. It’s you, only faster. But what really sets this motor apart from the rest is how efficiently and seamlessly it melds with your own efforts.
- Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control allows you to tailor Tero’s power output levels to your desired preference—all three standard power modes can be almost infinitely adjusted to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind’s MicroTune function can adjust power output levels in 10% increments so that you can tune the range to suit your needs.
- Mountain Bike DNA- Tero’s componentry is tailored to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive but smooth rolling 29” wheels with 2.3” Ground Control tires offer ample traction in every situation, SRAM disc brakes deliver substantial braking bite, 110 mm of front suspension travel smooths the trail, and a dropper seatpost is there for when you need to really get down in technical off-road situations.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fender, Rack, and Kickstand mounts. Rated to pull a thru-axle trailer. Child seat compatible.
DRIVETRAIN CHAINRINGS 40T CRANKSET Custom alloy forged crankarms CHAIN KMC e11T, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™ REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t SHIFT LEVERS SRAM S700, single-click lever WHEELS REAR HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h SPOKES DT Swiss Industry REAR TIRE Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35" FRONT TIRE Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35" INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve FRONT HUB Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h RIMS Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific COCKPIT SADDLE Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm TAPE Specialized Trail Grips HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm STEM Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise SEATPOST TranzX Dropper, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M-XL: 120mm E-BIKE CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V WIRING HARNESS Custom wire harness UI/REMOTE MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages MOTOR Specialized 2.2, 90Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal BATTERY Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh FRAMESET FRAME E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount FORK Rockshox Recon Silver RL, 110mm travel, Motion-Control SEAT BINDER Specialized Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm BRAKES REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm ACCESSORIES BELL Simple bell PEDALS Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic BIKE LOCK Turbo System Lock Accessories SWAT Specialized Stealth Stem, Display Insert
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S M L XL Crank Length 170 170 170 170 Handlebar Width 720 750 750 750 Stem Length 60 60 70 70 Saddle Width 155 155 155 155 Seatpost Length 360 400 400 400 BB Height 313 313 313 313 Reach 405 426 446 462 Headtube Angle 66.4 66.4 66.4 66.4 Wheelbase 1173 1200 1226 1252 Front Center 709 736 761 787 Seat Tube Length 400 450 460 500 Headtube Length 135 150 165 190 Bike Standover Height 773 807 807 835 Seat Tube Angle (Virtual) 73.9 73.4 72.9 72.4 Trail 114 114 114 114 Toptube Length (horizontal) 589 620 650 680 BB Drop 57 57 57 57 Fork Length (full) 516 516 516 516 Stack 637 651 664 687 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 44 Chainstay Length 470.4 470.4 470.4 470.4
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.