- BUYING A BIKE
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that’ll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
The new Kenevo gains a stiffer, lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
The Kenevo’s Specialized 2.2 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. And as for range, our 500-watt hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Specialized app can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- FOX DHX Performance Series shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- FOX 38 Rhythm fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
FRAMESET FORK FOX 38 Rhythm, Grip damper, 180mm travel, 37mm rake SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK FOX DHX Performance Series coil. Springs: S2: 450lb, S3: 500lbs, S4: 550lbs, S5: 600lbs DRIVETRAIN CHAINRINGS 32t Praxis, steel CRANKSET Praxis Forged Alloy, 160mm REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore XT LINKGLIDE, 11-speed CHAIN Shimano LINKGLIDE, 11-speed CASSETTE Shimano LINKGLIDE, 11-speed, 11-50t SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore XT, 11-speed COCKPIT STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm TAPE Specialized Trail Grips HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm WHEELS REAR TIRE Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6" FRONT TIRE Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6" SPOKES DT Swiss Industry INNER TUBES Presta, 40mm valve RIMS Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready FRONT HUB Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h REAR HUB Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h E-BIKE WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized harness CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V MOTOR Specialized 2.2 Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor BATTERY Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor REAR BRAKE Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 203mm rotor ACCESSORIES SWAT Specialized Z-Cage, Swat CC Multi Tool in steerer tube without Chaintool
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S2 S3 S4 S5 Crank Length 160 160 160 160 Handlebar Width 800 800 800 800 Stem Length 40 40 40 50 Saddle Width 155 143 143 143 Seatpost Length 125 150 150 150 Stack 602 611 620 629 Reach 450 475 500 525 Head Tube Length 105 115 125 135 Head Tube Angle 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 BB Height 351 351 351 351 BB Drop 8 8 8 8 Trail 125 125 125 125 Fork Length, Full 572 572 572 572 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 44 Front Center 780 809 838 868 Chainstay Length 454 454 454 454 Wheelbase 1234 1263 1292 1322 Top Tube Length, Horizontal 578 605 632 659 Bike Standover Height 799 799 799 799 Seat Tube Length 400 420 440 465 Seat Tube Angle 78 78 78 78
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.