- BUYING A BIKE
Road or Gravel? 5 miles or 5 hours? Climb or Descend? Suffer or Smile? More power or less weight? Creo 2 isn’t about having to choose. It’s about having it all. With more power, big range, lightweight, huge tire clearance, and Future Shock 3.0, it’s category defying, making previously impossible rides possible.
- ALL-NEW SPECIALIZED APP: The Creo 2 integrates fully with our Specialized App and lets you personalize your motor characteristics. You can record your rides, personalize your screens, track your data, sync with other apps, and even thwart would-be thieves with Turbo System Auto-Lock.
- TUNE IN, TURN ON, DROP ‘ER DOWN: Lower your center of gravity with the dropper post for enhanced cornering and control in any terrain.
- RE-TIRED FOR CONFIDENCE: 700 x 47c Tires Spec’d but up to 29" x 2.2 Tire Clearance. The big tire volume delivers a smooth and confident ride on the roughest of terrain. And with the Creo 2’s power, you can take all that tire volume to the road with no penalty for a next level silky ride.
- SUPERNATURAL AMPLIFICATION: The all-new TURBO SL 1.2 system delivers industry-leading efficiency for a range of up to 5 hours. It creates 33% more power (320 Watts) than its predecessor and delivers that power across an ideal pedaling cadence for a supernatural feel. With 43% more torque (50Nm), the power comes on instantly—making quick work of the steepest hills. But less is more when it comes to noise, so we reduced dBs by 40%. It’s literally whisper quiet.
- FUTURE SHOCK 3.0: The Creo 2 features Future Shock 3.0 with 20mm of smooth travel at the handlebars that reduces impacts by 53%. Future Shock helps keep your hands and bars steady for a smoother ride with more control to stay fast, safe, and confident—all while helping reduce fatigue over long days in the saddle.
- YOU’RE IN CONTROL: Our most advanced and intuitive e-bike control unit. Connecting the bike, the Turbo OS, the Specialized App, and the rider, all in a protected and easily visible display. With MicroTune, fine-tuning power output levels in real-time is at your fingertips, optimizing your range management and performance.
- THE GEOMETRY OF CAPABILITY: The Creo 2 boasts our most progressive geometry yet that will have you ripping everything from wide open roads to dicey gravel tracks with ultimate confidence. A more ergonomic endurance position feels great, with the power to ride all day.
- LOAD UP, HEAD OUT: Take a little or a lot on any ride. Creo 2 accepts a variety of front, rear, and low-rider racks. Who says you can’t take it all?
- MASTERMIND TCU: The MasterMind TCU is the brain of the bike. Displaying all relevant info about your ride, it allows real-time tuning of support levels, enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time, and seamlessly integrates with the Specialized app for advanced tuning, on-trail diagnostics, customizable display, and more.
WEIGHT WEIGHT 14.47 kg (31 lb, 14.4 oz) WEIGHT SIZE 56 FRAMESET FRAME FACT 11r carbon, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, 12x142mm FORK Future Shock 3.2 w/ Smooth Boot, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc SEAT BINDER Specialized Alloy, 31.8 COCKPIT HANDLEBARS Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare SEATPOST Trans-X Dropper, 50mm Travel STEM Future Stem Comp TAPE Supacaz Super Sticky Kush SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport E-BIKE MOTOR New Specialized 1.2 SL Custom Lightweight Motor UI/REMOTE Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ charge port WHEELS FRONT WHEEL DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples REAR WHEEL DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples FRONT TIRE Tracer Pro, 700x47c REAR TIRE Tracer Pro, 700x47c INNER TUBES 700x32/50mm, 48mm Presta valve DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X1 Eagle AXS SHIFT LEVERS SRAM Apex eTap AXS CASSETTE SRAM PG1210, 12-Speed, 11-50t CRANKSET SRAM Alloy DUB Crank Arms CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 107 BCD, 44T BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM Apex eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc REAR BRAKE SRAM Apex eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
49 52 54 56 58 61 Crank Length 165 170 172.5 172.5 175 175 Handlebar Width 380 400 420 420 440 440 Stem Length 60 70 80 90 100 100 Saddle Width 155 155 143 143 143 143 Seatpost Length 350 350 350 400 400 400 Stack 578 578 595 607 638 663 Reach 365 374 383 392 401 410 Head-Tube Length 90 90 108 120 153 180 Head-Tube Angle 71 71 71 71 71 71 B-B Height 270 270 270 270 270 270 B-B Drop 80 80 80 80 80 80 Trail 62 62 62 62 62 62 Fork Length (full) 405 405 405 405 405 405 Fork Rake/Offset 55 55 55 55 55 55 Front-Center 600.1 609 623.8 636.6 656.2 673.8 Chain-Stay Length 435 435 435 435 435 435 Wheelbase 1022 1031 1046 1059 1079 1097 Top-Tube Length (horizontal) 531 540 554 572 590 613 Bike Stand-Over Height 731 743 773 793 824 852 Seat-Tube Length 410 430 470 500 530 560 Seat-Tube Angle 74 74 74 73.5 73.5 73
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.