- BUYING A BIKE
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
FRAMESET FRAME E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount FORK SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount SEAT BINDER Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm COCKPIT HANDLEBARS Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo GRIPS Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on SADDLE Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount SEATPOST Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 5mm offset, micro-adjust, 34.9mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t CHAIN KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™ CRANKSET Custom alloy forged crankarms CHAINRINGS Praxis, 48T, 104BCD CHAINCASE Integrated Chaincover ACCESSORIES PEDALS Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors HEADLIGHT Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V TAILLIGHT Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V KICKSTAND Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount RACK Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load FENDERS Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay BELL Simple bell WHEELS RIMS 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h FRONT HUB Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h REAR HUB Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h SPOKES DT Swiss Industry FRONT TIRE Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 REAR TIRE Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 INNER TUBES Schrader, 40mm valve E-BIKE MOTOR Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal UI/REMOTE MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages BATTERY Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V WIRING HARNESS Custom wire harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S M L Crank Length 170 170 170 Handlebar Width 680 680 680 Saddle Width 200 200 200 Seatpost Length 375 435 500 Reach 441 465 486 Fork Length (full) 487 487 487 Wheelbase 1194 1221 1241 Toptube Length (horizontal) 630 666 695 Stack 650 671 682 Headtube Length 150 170 180 Headtube Angle 67 67.5 68 Bike Standover Height 355 355 355 Seat Tube Angle (Virtual) 73.8 73.3 73 BB Drop 80 80 80 Trail 103 99 96 Front Center 735 762 781 Seat Tube Length 450 450 460 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 BB Height 275 275 275 Chainstay Length 470.4 470.4 470.4
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.