- GEOMETRY & SIZING
- BUYING A BIKE
Metal fans rejoice! The Stumpjumper Comp Alloy rocks on, with one of the most advanced alloy frames ever developed. From the frame’s asymmetrical design, taking in the refined suspension kinematics and all-new geometry, to a build kit that strikes the optimal combination of performance and value, it’s metal, but it ain’t heavy metal. And it’s ready to slay some dirt.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
FRAMESET FRAME Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6 SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm FORK FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset,140mm of travel COCKPIT STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9 (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 170mm, S6: 190mm) TAPE Specialized Trail Grips BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm REAR BRAKE SRAM G2 R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T WHEELS RIMS Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready FRONT HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h REAR HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h SPOKES DT Swiss Industry FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" REAR TIRE Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3" INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle, and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.