- BUYING A BIKE
- Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Even lighter (1.6 lbs/.8kg) than Sirrus X 2.0, and faster thanks to an added A1 alloy fork.
- Wide-range 1x9 MicroSHIFT drivetrain with a 11-42t cassette gives excellent range on any road.
- More powerful hydraulic brakes and premium 2 piece crank design for enhanced braking power and durability in tough conditions.
FRAMESET Frame Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts Suspension Fork 2020 Sirrus X Alloy Disc COCKPIT Handlebars Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm Stem 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise Tape Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip Saddle Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm SeatPost Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm Seat Binder Bolt-type, 31.8mm BRAKES Front Brake Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm Rear Brake Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm DRIVETRAIN Shift Levers microSHIFT TrailTrigger Pro, 9-speed Rear Derailleur microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch Cassette microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t Crankset Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide steel chainring Chainrings 40T Bottom Bracket Threaded BSA 68mm, 24mm spindle Chain KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™ WHEELS & TIRES Rims 700C disc, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, 32h Front Hub Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h Rear Hub Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8-/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, quick-release, 32h Spokes Stainless, 14g Front Tire Pathfinder Sport, 700x42 Rear Tire Pathfinder Sport, 700x42 Inner Tubes Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50 ACCESSORIES Pedals Specialized Body Geometry Fitness, platform, plastic
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.