- BUYING A BIKE
We created the endurance road category two decades ago proving that high ergonomics means high performance. Today, the new Roubaix SL8 with Future Shock 3.0 is lighter, faster, and smoother than any road bike ever made, unleashing unmatched confidence. The road may be hell below, but on Roubaix, it’s always heaven above.
- COMPLIANCE: Future Shock 3.0 is the star of the show, more tunable, adjustable, and durable than ever. Now, regardless of position on the bike, every rider experiences 20mm of smooth, stiction-free travel between the stem and head tube. Future Shock helps keep your hands and bars steady for a smoother ride with more control to stay fast, safe, and confident.
- Our dropped clamp design exposes more seatpost to increase deflection, but “more” isn’t simply better. The Pavé seatpost controls that deflection for the optimal vertical compliance. Together they create AfterShock technology, and when paired with the Roubaix’s rigid rear triangle, deliver a smooth ride with no loss in efficiency.
- The Roubaix SL8 is the smoothest road bike our Ride Science Team has ever tested—reducing impacts at the bars and saddle by 53% vs. the nearest competition. With Roubaix’s Future Shock 3.0 the wheel quickly moves over the bump, while rider mass remains stable, maintaining momentum in rough terrain. Typical forks deflect backward on impact, causing a measurable loss in speed. It’s a scientific fact, smoother is indeed faster.
- CAPABILITY: The Roubaix pioneered endurance geometry, so you ride “IN” the bike, not “ON” the bike to relieve pressure on your hands, arms, and shoulders for capability and confidence on any road, yet it’s ready to dissect a mountain decent at full gas. Snuggle up.
- With tire clearance up to 38c/40mm, this endurance road machine delivers better traction than ever on rough roads and even light gravel. Thanks to lightweight, super-efficient Specialized tires, that extra tire volume and traction comes with no downsides.
- Roubaix inspires really BIG days on the bike, so we’ve given it every mount your adventures could need—three bottle mounts, top-tube mounts, and it’s even fender-ready. So, go ahead and bring it all along for the ride.
- PERFORMANCE: The new Roubaix SL8 is our most aero yet, with new aero shapes from our Free Foil library and dropped seat stays. At just 950 grams, the frame is lighter, utilizing lessons learned from the Aethos - the world’s lightest production frame - and Fact 10r carbon blend. Nothing in its class is faster or lighter than the Roubaix.
COCKPIT HANDLEBARS Specialized Hover Comp, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails STEM Future Stem Comp SEAT BINDER Hidden drop clamp SEATPOST S-Works Pave TAPE Supacaz Super Sticky Kush DRIVETRAIN CHAINRINGS 50/34T SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105 R7170, hydraulic disc CASSETTE Shimano 105, 12-Speed, 11-36t CRANKSET Shimano 105, 12-speed REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7150, 12-speed FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7170, braze-on CHAIN Shimano 105, 12-Speed BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Threaded BSA BB SUSPENSION FORK Future Shock 3.2 w/ Smooth Boot, FACT Carbon 12x100mm, thru-axle, flat-mount disc FRAMESET FRAME FACT 10R, Rider First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc WHEELS & TIRES INNER TUBES 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve FRONT TIRE S-Works Mondo 2BR, 700x32c REAR TIRE S-Works Mondo 2BR, 700x32c FRONT WHEEL DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples REAR WHEEL DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc REAR BRAKE Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc WEIGHT WEIGHT 8.97kg (19 lb, 12.4 oz) WEIGHT SIZE 56
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
44 49 52 54 56 58 61 64 Crank Length 165 165 170 172.5 172.5 175 175 175 Seatpost Length 380 380 380 380 380 450 450 450 Handlebar Width 360 380 400 420 420 440 440 440 Stem Length 70 80 90 100 100 110 110 120 Saddle Width 155 155 155 143 143 143 143 143 Stack 540 555 570 585 605 630 665 685 Reach 353 363 370 381 389 397 403 409 Head Tube Length 90 90 105 122 140 168 202 222 Head Tube Angle 69.3 70.8 71.5 72.3 73 73 73.5 73.5 BB Height 269 269 269 270 270 271 271 271 BB Drop 80 80 80 78 78 78 78 78 Trail 62 61 57 57 54 54 76 66 Fork Length, Full 375 375 375 375 375 375 375 375 Fork Rake/Offset 52 52 52 47 47 47 47 47 Front Center 589 587 593 598 604 620 631 634 Chainstay Length 418 418 418 420 420 423 423 423 Wheelbase 994 992 998 1005 1012 1031 1042 1054 Top Tube Length, Horizontal 569 584 600 618 503 523 534 550 Bike Standover Height 686 719 747 766 787 809 847 865 Seat Tube Length 365 410 446 465 485 505 545 581 Seat Tube Angle 75 74 74 74 73.5 73.5 73.5 73
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.