- BUYING A BIKE
Yep, we just re-read the spec sheet and still can’t believe it either. The Rockhopper Elite is one helluva lot of bike.
Air-sprung fork? Let me introduce you to your new friend, Judy. Discerning when it comes to your drivetrain? You’ll find no fault—and no grade too steep—with a wide-range Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain. Why stop there? We didn’t, in order to allow you the pleasure of stopping yourself with Shimano’s eager-to-please and oh-so-capable MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
Each is impressive in their own right, but the magic really lies in how they all come together into a Rockhopper that serves up singletrack with a nice big side of ‘ Whoah, so that’s what a real bike feels like.’
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
FRAMESET Frame Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible Seat Binder Alloy, quick release, 34.9 Suspension Fork RockShox Judy, Solo Air, Turnkey damper, 46mm offset, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), steel steerer COCKPIT Stem 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise Handlebars Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm Grips Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on Saddle Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm SeatPost Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES Front Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Rear Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed Shift Levers Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed Cassette Shimano Deore, 11spd, 11-51t Chain KMC X11EPT, 11-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™ Crankset Stout 1x, forged alloy Bottom Bracket Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle ACCESSORIES Pedals SBC-54 Flat pedal WHEELS Rims Specialized Alloy, hookless, Tubeless ready, 25mm inner width Front Hub Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release Rear Hub Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release Front Tire Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35 Rear Tire Specialized Fast Trak, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35 Inner Tubes Presta, 40mm valve WHEELS & TIRES Spokes Stainless, 14g
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.