- BUYING A BIKE
A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminum frame making its singletrack debut.
Roll the credits to discover an SR SunTour XCM fork with a custom two-way damping circuit, Stout wheelset, SRAM Level hydraulic stoppers and MicroSHIFT’s wide-range 1x9 drivetrain and you have backup provided by a supporting cast that’s all thriller and no filler, but will never leave you hanging.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility.
- With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
FRAMESET Frame Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible Seat Binder Alloy, quick release, 34.9 Suspension Fork SR Suntour XCM 27.5, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset COCKPIT Stem 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise Handlebars Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm Grips Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on Saddle Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm SeatPost Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm Rear Brake SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch Shift Levers microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed Cassette microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t Chain KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™ Crankset Stout 1x, forged alloy Bottom Bracket Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle ACCESSORIES Pedals SBC-54 Flat pedal WHEELS Rims Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width Front Hub Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release Rear Hub Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release Front Tire Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35" Rear Tire Fast Trak Sport, 27.5 x 2.35" Inner Tubes Presta, 40mm valve WHEELS & TIRES Spokes Stainless, 14g
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
XS S M Crank Length 165 170 170 Handlebar Width 700 720 740 Stem Length 40 40 60 Saddle Width 155 155 143 Seatpost Length 300 350 400 Stack 559 573 589 Fork Length (full) 475 485 495 Fork Rake/Offset 42 42 42 Bike Stand-Over Height 658 695 735 Head-Tube Length 95 100 105 Head-Tube Angle 68 68 68 B-B Height 310 310 310 Trail 97 97 97 B-B Drop 43 43 43 Seat-Tube Length 310 350 400 Front-Center 630 656 682 Top-Tube Length (horizontal) 541 565 589 Reach 375 395 415 Chain-Stay Length 440 440 440 Wheelbase 1067 1092 1118 Seat-Tube Angle 73.5 73.5 73.5
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.