- BUYING A BIKE
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 1.5 and all-new gravel geometry, to category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Starting with premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork, we gave the Diverge Comp E5 our Future Shock 1.5 for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. SRAM’s gravel-inspired Apex 1 group shifts 1x11 gears smoothly on any terrain and Axis Elite alloy wheels with Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires add even more capability and versatility.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Comp E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length
DRIVETRAIN CHAINRINGS 40T CHAIN KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM Apex 1, long cage, 11-speed CRANKSET SRAM Apex 1x SHIFT LEVERS SRAM Apex, hydraulic BOTTOM BRACKET Sram GXP CASSETTE Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t WHEELS & TIRES INNER TUBES 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve REAR WHEEL AXIS Elite Disc FRONT WHEEL AXIS Elite Disc FRONT TIRE Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c REAR TIRE Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c COCKPIT SEATPOST Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails STEM Future Stem, Comp HANDLEBARS Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare TAPE Specialized S-Wrap FRAMESET SEAT BINDER Alloy, 30.8mm FRAME Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc Suspension FORK Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor REAR BRAKE SRAM Apex, hydraulic disc, 160mm G2 CenterLine rotor
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
49 52 54 56 58 61 64 Crank Length 165 170 172.5 172.5 175 175 175 Handlebar Width 380 400 420 420 440 440 440 Stem Length 60 70 80 90 100 100 110 Saddle Width 155 155 143 143 143 143 143 Seatpost Length 350 350 400 400 400 400 400 Stack 571 577 592 610 634 659 684 Bike Standover Height 697 722 738 777 800 823 849 Fork Length, Full 390 390 390 390 390 390 390 Wheelbase 1026 1033 1039 1049 1066 1083 1095 Top Tube Length, Horizontal 529 542 558 573 589 605 628 Chainstay Length 432 432 432 432 432 432 432 Reach 401 365 374 383 392 410 419 Head Tube Length 99 104 116 133 159 185 209 BB Height 270 270 270 270 270 270 270 Trail 69 66 61 57 57 57 54 Fork Rake/Offset 55 55 55 55 55 55 55 Seat Tube Length 470 500 530 560 590 390 430 Head Tube Angle 70 70.5 71.25 71.75 71.75 71.75 72.25 BB Drop 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 Front Center 607 614 620 630 647 664 675 Seat Tube Angle 74 73.75 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 73
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.