- BUYING A BIKE
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter
FRAMESET Frame Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing Suspension Fork Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets COCKPIT Handlebars Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp Stem Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise Tape Specialized S-Wrap Saddle Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails SeatPost Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware Seat Binder Bolt-type, 31.8mm BRAKES Front Brake Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot Rear Brake Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot DRIVETRAIN Shift Levers Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed Front Derailleur Shimano Claris, clamp-on Rear Derailleur Shimano Claris, 8-speed Cassette SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t Crankset Shimano Claris R200 Chainrings 50/34T Bottom Bracket Shimano Chain KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed WHEELS & TIRES Front Wheel Axis Sport Rear Wheel Axis Sport Front Tire RoadSport, 700x26mm Rear Tire RoadSport, 700x26mm Inner Tubes Presta, 40mm valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
44 49 52 54 56 58 61 Stack 516mm 535mm 552mm 570mm 596mm 627mm 649mm Reach 365mm 374mm 376mm 380mm 385mm 390mm 396mm Head-Tube Length 110mm 125mm 140mm 155mm 180mm 215mm 235mm Head-Tube Angle 71.5° 72.25° 73° 73° 73.5° 73.5° 74° B-B Height 263mm 263mm 263mm 264mm 264mm 265.5mm 265.5mm B-B Drop 77mm 77mm 77mm 76mm 76mm 74.5mm 74.5mm Trail 64mm 59mm 55mm 55mm 52mm 52mm 49mm Fork Length (full) 368mm 368mm 368mm 368mm 368mm 368mm 368mm Fork Rake/Offset 47mm 47mm 47mm 47mm 47mm 47mm 47mm Front-Center 567mm 575mm 576mm 585mm 593mm 607mm 614mm Chain-Stay Length 420mm 420mm 420mm 420mm 420mm 420mm 420mm Wheelbase 974mm 982mm 983mm 991mm 999mm 1014mm 1021mm Top-Tube Length (horizontal) 501mm 515mm 542mm 552mm 564mm 579mm 591mm Bike Stand-Over Height 697mm 720mm 745mm 763mm 785mm 813mm 839mm Seat-Tube Length 430mm 460mm 490mm 510mm 530mm 550mm 580mm Seat-Tube Angle 75.25° 75.25° 73.25° 73.25° 73.25° 73.25° 73.25°
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.