- BUYING A BIKE
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The enviolo AUTOMATiQ Internal Gear Hub (IGH) stepless shifting technology automatically shifts gears based on a rider’s pedal pace, taking changes in the surroundings into account. By selecting a preferred cadence or pedal pace, it allows riders to “set it and forget it”, adding an extra layer of safety and comfort for riders.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Garmin Radar - An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you. Garmin’s Radar technology can detect cars up to 140 meters away. MasterMind will give riders a visual, audible, and haptic alert of an approaching vehicle’s relative distance and rate of speed.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
ACCESSORIES Fenders Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay Bike Lock Turbo System Lock Headlight Lezyne Ebike Power E115, 310 Lumen, 12V Taillight Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V Pedals Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors Bell Specialized brass bell Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount Rack Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load WHEELS Rims 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Rear Tire Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 Front Tire Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 Front Hub Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cardridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h Inner Tubes Standard 40mm SV 650Bx1.75-2.4 Rear Hub enviolo Heavy Duty, 380% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h COCKPIT Saddle Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount Grips ERGON GP10 Handlebars Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo SeatPost Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve DRIVETRAIN Crankset Custom alloy forged crankarms Chain Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black Cassette Gates Carbon Drive CDX 24t sprocket, silver Chainrings Gates Carbon Drive CDX 50T chainring, black Chaincase Integrated Chaincover Internal Gear Hub enviolo AUTOMATiQ Pro shifting interface E-BIKE Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V UI/Remote MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages Motor Specialized 2.2, 90Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal Battery Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh FRAMESET Frame E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout Fork Rockshox Recon Silver RL, 80mm travel, Motion-Control, fender-mounts Seat Binder Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm BRAKES Front Brake SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm Rear Brake SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm Accessories Radar Integrated Garmin Radar, with custom information displayed directly on the Mastermind TCD
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S M L Crank Length 170mm 170mm 170mm Handlebar Width 680mm 680mm 680mm Saddle Width 200mm 200mm 200mm Seatpost Length 350mm 400mm 400mm Stack 650mm 671mm 682mm Reach 441mm 465mm 486mm Headtube Length 150mm 170mm 180mm Headtube Angle 67° 67.5° 68° BB Height 275mm 275mm 275mm BB Drop 80mm 80mm 80mm Trail 103mm 99mm 96mm Fork Length (full) 487mm 487mm 487mm Fork Rake/Offset 44mm 44mm 44mm Front Center 735mm 762mm 781mm Chainstay Length 470.4mm 470.4mm 470.4mm Wheelbase 1194mm 1221mm 1241mm 630mm 666mm 695mm Bike Standover Height 355mm 355mm 355mm Seat Tube Length 450mm 450mm 460mm 73.8° 73.3° 73°
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.