Rock'N'Roll - Extreme Chain Lube
A very clean chain lube that works, lasts and never lets you down. When the going gets tough, this is the stuff.
Unlike oil-based lube, Rock 'N' Roll Absolute Extreme lube is a two-part system.
1. The formulation first soaks deep into your chain and brings out all the dirt that has built up during your rides before depositing a thin waxy film on the chain that repels everything new.
2. It cleans and lubricates your chain all at the same time.
Available in 120ml or 480ml bottles. The 120ml bottles can be purchased in display boxes containing 12.
Many riders ask, "What is the difference between the Extreme, Absolute Dry, and the Gold?" The Extreme is for mountain bikes. Absolute Dry is for the road bikes. The Gold is for both mountain and road bikes.
- Shake well and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette.
- Do not drip the lube on like you would oil. This is not oil!
- Get the chain really wet, this stuff cleans and lubes all in one.
- Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds...no less.
- Wipe off all the excess lube...
- all of it, wipe the chain as clean as it will get.
That's it go ride...