Rapha - Men's Core Cargo Shorts
- FEATURES & CARE
- FIT & SIZING
A comfortable, dependable pair of cycling shorts for every day, with pockets to support any type of riding.
Our cycling shorts with pockets have changed the way many of us dress to ride. With two mesh pockets on the legs, the Core Cargo Shorts carry all you normally would in the pockets of a traditional cycling jersey, allowing you to wear whatever you please up top. These workhorse cycling shorts excel on every ride, from short spins to work to longer adventures.
Made of a supportive, dense-knit fabric with fewer seams around the waist, the Core Cargo Shorts are durable and comfortable. Without bib straps, they are cut lower at the front to avoid riding up when in an on-bike position. The mesh pockets on the legs hold a phone or other small items securely while a curved top seam makes for easy access. Laser-cut leg grippers hold the shorts in place while flat locked seams, together with our tried and tested Classic chamois pad, minimise irritation and chafing for comfort every time you ride.
- The same Rapha chamois pad used in all our Classic range
- Black dense-knit fabric for compressive support and modesty
- Laser-cut, soft-silicone leg grippers to hold shorts comfortably in place
- Comfortable flatlock stitching
- Subtle tonal branding
- Hard-wearing mesh ensures leg pockets are secure even on rough roads.
- Eliminate the need for a traditional cycling jersey
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with non bio detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.
Ruben is wearing a size small and measures: