Rapha - Men's Core Bib Shorts
- FEATURES & CARE
- FIT & SIZING
The new standard in performance, comfort and value. Designed for every road rider, wherever they ride.
Simple, quality bib shorts to complement any ride, the main panels use a dense-knit fabric for support and modesty and laser-cut leg grippers lined with soft silicone for a close, comfortable fit.
The bib section uses high-stretch material, machined efficiently for even distribution of stretch and to accommodate longer torsos. Flatlock seams are positioned carefully throughout to hold the shorts in place without chafing. The shorts are available in an entirely black colourway, or with a white bib section to prevent straps showing under a light-coloured jersey.
- The same Rapha chamois pad used in all our Classic bib shorts
- Black dense-knit fabric for compressive support and modesty
- Colour-matched trims throughout
- Laser-cut, soft-silicone leg grippers to hold shorts comfortably in place
- High-stretch bib accommodates any rider height without compromising fit
- Comfortable flatlock stitching
- Black or white bib section
- Subtle tonal branding
- 82% Polyester
- 18% Elastane
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with non bio detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.
Ruben is wearing a size small and measures: