Rapha - Men's Classic Jersey
- FEATURES & CARE
- FIT & SIZING
A new, lower impact generation of Rapha’s iconic jersey made with recycled fibres.
The original Classic Jersey was Rapha’s first ever product. With understated styling and an innovative merino wool blend, it was a bold expression of our mission to create the world’s finest cycling apparel. The latest version of the Classic Jersey II retains the refined fit and rider-inspired details of the original but has been updated with a new version of our Rapha Performance Merino 150 (RPM150) fabric which incorporates recycled fibres. Unlike generic merino blends, RPM150 is light, soft, breathable and adaptable to a huge range of conditions. And with recycled polyester now incorporated, it’s a lower impact option too. Helping your body breathe in hot conditions and insulating when the temperature drops, we believe this to be the most versatile cycling fabric in the world, and it’s the product of Rapha’s tireless R&D.
How This Was Made
The Classic Jersey is now made with the latest iteration of Rapha Performance Merino – a proprietary blend comprising high-grade, merino wool and post-consumer recycled polyester. Using recycled polyester reduces our reliance on virgin materials and gives a second life to materials that would otherwise go to landfill. Overall, this change reduces our environmental impact without compromising product performance and durability.
- RPM150 fabric – now with recycled materials
- Zip tape made from recycled materials
- Refined Classic fit for all-day comfort
- Bonded front hem and zip placket for reduced bulk
- Cord lock adjuster at the hem for adjustable fit
- Reinforced rear pockets with angled opening
- One-piece contrast zip guard avoids irritation at the chin
- Pump loop inside rear pocket
- Zipped essentials pocket with reflective trim for visibility
- Wash at 40°C on gentle cycle
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cool iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with non bio detergent
A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.
Ruben is wearing a size small and measures: