Rapha - Explore Glasses
We can access the entire current season Rapha range and colour variants, and generally have it within 5-8 days if you see it on the Rapha website. Save on international freight and currency conversation costs by buying in NZ. All stock availability dependant
- FEATURES & CARE
A durable, secure pair of cycling glasses for off-road riding and all-day adventures.
A clear line of sight is never more important than when you’re riding from dawn until dusk on varied terrain. The Explore Sunglasses are made with injection moulded Grilamid, which is lightweight and durable, and feature a drop lens design without a lower bar, so that your view of the trail is uninterrupted. A removable strap keeps them secure on your face and close to hand when hung around the neck. Two-point snap lock hinges make the glasses easier to put on and remove while Megol arm grippers keep them comfortably in place, even in wet conditions. The interchangeable nose piece, made with the same high-grip material, comes in two sizes for an adjustable fit. The fully vented, hydrophobic lens provides extra coverage from dust and spray and features an anti-scratch layer with a military-grade anti-fogging treatment. All of our lenses make use of our proprietary Rider Optimised Surface Enhancement technology.
Designed to heighten contrast on all road surfaces, it is an entirely new lens technology developed specially for cyclists by Rapha to help you spot hazards sooner and see clearer in all conditions. The Explore Sunglasses are available in a range of colour options, each with a different lens selected for performance in a wide range of light conditions. Lenses are interchangeable and each pair comes with a spare clear lens for use in lower light conditions.
- Bronze lens: 12%
- Purple green lens: 15%
- Pink blue lens: 21%
- Clear lens: 100%
- Made with injection moulded Grilamid for strength and flexibility
- Interchangeable hydrophobic lenses
- Oversized lens improves field of vision and coverage
- Megol arm grippers and nosepiece for stability in all conditions
- Interchangeable nose pieces for a secure fit on the face
- Removable security strap for wearing around the neck
- Two-point snap lock hinges for stability and durability
- Available in four colourways
- UV rating: UV400
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 32g (including the strap)
- Lens curvature: 5.5 Cylindrical
- Keep out of high-intensity heat areas (e.g. car dashboard)
- Clean the lens regularly with the provided microfibre bag
- Protect lens coatings by using the protective bag provided
The Explore Glasses are designed to suit a wide range of face shapes and, based on extensive research and development, feature a replaceable nose piece with two options for optimised fit.