Race Face - Atlas Crankset
RACE FACE - ATLAS CRANKSET
Crank arms forged and then machined from tough 7050 Alloy bracing that improves stiffness while cutting out unnecessary material and featuring our Cinch interface system for new levels of versatility – these cranks excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro and full on DH or freeride! Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle, and full compatibility across all relevant frame standards; all delivered with RF proven strength.
Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms.Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness.Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider.
Specifications & Colours
- Colour: BLACK
- Built For:Trail/Enduro/DH/Dirt Jump / Slopstyle/BMX
- Spindle Size:30mmSpiders:104/64mm (boost option available), 120/80mm, CINCH Direct Mount, 104/64mm (boost option available)
- Cinch Direct Mount:24T, 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T
- BMX Race Options:BMX specific Spindle and Spider 104 BCD
- Weight: 690g (32T Direct Mount, without BB)
- Chainring and BB sold separately