Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
- Pedal Genie is used as a substitute for pedals while adjusting derailleurs on a bicycle without pedals. It’s especially useful for building new bikes that usually come without pedals.
- The tool features a strong double injected handle, which enables comfortable and efficient grip.
- The Pedal Genie comes with two adapters that offer two different ways of use. A alloy threaded version for more efficient work and a nylon conical version for quick checks.
- Threaded part is designed to work on the drive-side crank only (9/16" x 20 tpi thread).
- Replacement adapters available seperately