LEATT - 2021 DBX 3.0 Flat Shoe - Arron Chase
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
Performance Sneaker Style Riding
High-performance technology and comfort in Aaron’s signature colorway with durable distressed leather for digging, riding and everything in between
Introducing the Aaron Chase Leatt® MTB 3.0 Flat shoe – a medium stiff performance shoe for the more aggressive rider, featuring our secret RideGrip rubber formula, WaffleGrip pattern and mud channels for ultimate control, on and off the bike. With a padded tongue, padded side walls, and toe and heal protection, this solid shoe is designed for enduro and downhill riding.
Unmatched comfort. Ultimate control.
- FlatGrip Sole designed to always keep you in control: Optimized waffle grip pattern in pedal area for superior pin grip
- Heel and toe mud flow channels for grip in all weather conditions
- RideGrip Compound delivers amazing riding feel in all weather conditions: Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- The shoes upper makes them very durable all weather shoes: Synthetic Leather with synthetic suede toe box
- Ventilation with waterproof /breathable membrane on the inside
- Unique to Leatt compression laces for a tight riding fit that do not come loose when riding
- Control Flex Shank: Medium-hard Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Inner ankle mid height protection
- Molded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Heel Grip: Anti-heel lift grip design
- Weight: From 950g
- Size: US 6-12, UK 5.5-11.5, EU 38.5-47, CM 24-30