Rapha - Classic Glasses
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
- FEATURES & CARE
- FIT & SIZING
A stylish pair of cycling glasses for performance on and off the bike.
Modelled on the glasses worn by the likes of Coppi and Anquetil, our Classic Sunglasses are designed for performance on the bike, with a stylish silhouette that is inconspicuous at the café stop. Made with injection-moulded Grilamid, they are lighter than the original model, with snap lock hinges for stability on the face and when folded and stored. For a secure fit, the arm grippers and the nose piece – which comes in two sizes for an adjustable fit – are made with Megol, which provides high levels of grip in spite of rain or perspiration. The subtle wrap of the frame improves the rider’s field of vision while the hydrophobic lenses feature a military-grade anti-fogging treatment, an anti-scratch layer, and make use of our pioneering Rider Optimised Surface Enhancement technology.
Designed to heighten contrast on all road surfaces, it is an entirely new lens technology developed specially for cyclists by Rapha to help you spot hazards sooner and see clearer in all conditions. The Classic Sunglasses are available with one of two lenses, both selected to provide a clear line of sight in a wide range of light conditions.
- Black mirror lens: 10%
- Pink lens: 20%
- Made with injection moulded Grilamid for strength and flexibility
- Interchangeable hydrophobic lenses
- Subtle wrapped lens improves field of vision while riding
- Megol arm grippers and nosepiece for stability in all conditions
- Interchangeable nose pieces for a secure fit on the face
- Available in five colourways
- UV rating: UV400
- Made in Italy
- Weight: 24g
- Lens curvature: Base 6 toric
- Keep out of high-intensity heat areas (e.g. car dashboard)
- Clean the lens regularly with the provided microfibre bag
- Protect lens coatings by using the protective bag provided
The Classic Glasses are designed to suit a wide range of face shapes and, based on extensive research and development, feature a replaceable nose piece with two options for optimised fit.