ENVE - SMART SYSTEM DISC WHEEL
The SES Disc wheel is the outright fastest rear wheel available. It is the culmination of nearly five years of development. During this process we considered not only aerodynamics but also rolling resistance, braking, and ride quality. The SES Disc is available as a tubeless clincher in both rim and disc brake models.
Tubeless For The Win
- Tubeless is the future and the future is now
- Lower rolling resistance
- Flat less, ride more – Flat tires are a buzz-kill
- Run the Best Pressure (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- The ENVE SES Disc is optimized for use with tubeless tires greater than 25mm wide Please refer to our Tire Compatibility page to see what tires are approved/recommended for use with the SES Disc.
One Piece Molded Construction
- The SES Disc is molded in one-piece. By molding the wheel in one-piece we are able to eliminate potential delamination or failure at a bonded joint
- The ENVE SES Disc’s one-piece molded construction allows for a wheel that while lightweight, is also strong.
- Carbon fiber is maximized by running long uninterrupted carbon fibers throughout the wheel. By adjusting the fiber angles of the disc wheel’s laminate, we are able to tune the ride quality of the wheel to achieve a desired balance of stiffness and comfort.
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.
DIAMETER 700c RIM DEPTH N/A INNER RIM WIDTH 18.5mm HOLE COUNT N/A HUB ENVE SPOKES N/A NIPPLES N/A DRIVETRAIN HG, Campagnolo, XDR RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH 25mm WEIGHT 1225g