ENVE - G-Series G23 Gravel Wheelset
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
The G Series is the definition of a true gravel wheelset. At 330 grams, ENVE’s lightest tubeless rims accelerate quickly and ascend with ease. Armed against pinch flats with the patent pending Wide Hookless Bead, the G Series is tough and relentless on road, path, or trail. The G23 is a 700c tubeless carbon clincher wheelset, with a generous 23mm internal width, specifically conceived to meet the performance and ride quality demands of serious mixed surface cyclists.
MOUNTAIN STRONG, ROAD FAST
- Tested to ENVE mountain impact standard
- Rated for unsuspended to lightly suspended bikes under the assumptions that technical terrain and obstacles are negotiated at lower speeds than mountain bike
- Mountain strong, but not ENVE mountain strong.
- While these wheels are stronger than many mountain bike wheels in the market, they rate just below the elevated impact strength of our new M Series
WIDE HOOKLESS BEAD - PINCH FLAT + IMPACT PROTECTION
While gravel tyres traditionally do not offer much in the way of pinch flat protection, especially when at lower pressures, the G-Series are fitted with our Wide Hookless Bead anti-flat technology. This provides a larger, more forgiving surface during bottom outs, protecting the tire from the dreaded pinch-flat. This technology means you can ride the tire pressures you want, confidently, without limitations.
The G Series are intended for tubeless applications and features a molded bead-lock to ensure that your tires will remain secure and sealed to the rim over even the roughest terrain.
- DIAMETER: 700c
- RIM DEPTH: 25mm
- INNER RIM WIDTH: 23mm
- HOLE COUNT: 24h/24h
- HUB: ENVE Alloy, Chris King R45
- SPOKES: Sapim CX-Ray
- NIPPLES: Brass Internal
- DRIVETRAIN: HG, Campagnolo, XDR
- RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH: 40mm
- WEIGHT: 1316g (on Chris King R45 CL hubs)
LIFETIME INCIDENT PROTECTION AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.