ENVE - Foundation 65 Disc Wheelset
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
With a shape derived from over a decade's worth of aero wheel development, the ENVE 65 is fast, stable and ready for your hardest efforts, with proven best-in-class aerodynamics and confidence inspiring cross-wind stability.
- Depth: 65mm
- Inner Rim Width: 21mm
- Rim Weight: 510 grams
- Wheelset Weight: 1620 grams
- Internal Molded Spoke Holes
- Hole Count: 24/24
- Disc Brake Only
- Aero Optimized for 25c to 28c Tubeless Tyres
- Tubeless Tyre Compatible Only
- Hookless Construction
- May run inner-tubes with tubeless tyre
- Hub: ENVE Foundation Road Alloy w/ ID360 40t Ratchet
- Spokes: SapimCX Sprint
- Lower rolling resistance
- Flat less, ride more – Flat tires are a buzz-kill
- Run the Best Pressure (Visit our tire pressure page to dial in your best tire pressure)
- Hookless/Straight-Sidewall Design - ENVE chooses a hookless tubeless rim profile as it allows the rim’s critical tolerance at the bead seat diameter to be both consistent and accurate
- The ENVE 65 is optimized for use with tubeless tires greater than 25mm wide. Please refer to our Tire Compatibility page to see what tires are approved/recommended for use with the ENVE 65.
- Disc Brake Only
- Tubeless Compatible Only
- May run inner-tubes with tubeless tire
ENVE FOUNDATION ROAD HUB - More Speed, Less Maintenance
Utilizing ENVE’s core hub technologies the Foundation Road Hub delivers a high performance, maintenance-free ride experience.
- Flange spacing and hub shell geometry designed to maximize performance metrics such as wheel and drive stiffness
- ID360 40t drive mechanism delivers efficient and responsive power transmission
- Maintenance free premium full contact sealed NTN steel bearings
- Perfect Preload ™
As a member of the Family and the original owner of your ENVE product, you'll qualify for ENVE’s Lifetime Incident Protection and have access to ENVE's industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty.