DT Swiss - FR 541 29" Rims
DT SWISS - FR 541
Not the first, but the last. The FR 541 aspires to be the last rim you build on your bike. The new rim design enables improved impact resistance and a better pinch flat protection to fit your style and your lines. On the jumps, you will not have to pull more to fly more. The reduced rim weight will make sure that you gain altitude without too much effort. Mount this rim with love and it will faithfully reward you.
- IMPROVED PINCHFLAT PROTECTION: Tests conducted with a leading tire supplier showed a 17% increase in pinch flat resistance compared to the previous FR 560 rim.
- AVAILABLE IN 29" AND 650B WITH 28 OR 32 SPOKE COUNT: Ride in full 29", full 27,5" or mullet. The FR 541 is available in both sizes and both sizes are available in 28 or 32 spoke count.
- WELDED RIM: The welding process on aluminum rims is the most resistant joining method of the DT Swiss aluminum portfolio.
- INCREASE RESISTANCE WITH PHR SYSTEM: The PHR system increases the load-bearing surface of the nipples on the rim and reduces localized stresses.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR RIDE: The FR 541 comes with three additional stickers to match your style.
- RIM DIAMETER: 29" / 700C
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- RIM JOINT: Welded
- TYRE INTERACE: Hooked / Crotchet tubeless TC
- INNER WIDTH: 30mm
- ASTM CLASSIFICATION: 5
- RECOMMENDED MAX SYSTEM WEIGHT: 140 kg
- WEIGHT: From 570 g