Crankbrothers Stamp Street Camo / Black Ltd. Ed
Designed with freeride and trials athlete Fabio Wibmer, our Stamp Street Fabio shoes were created with life on and off the bike in mind. Featuring Match technology for a secure flat pedal connection, a bootie construction for day-long comfort, and a flexible mid-sole design to allow your foot to wrap the pedal for that all-important next bunny hop, the Stamp Street Fabio allows you to enjoy the Street Life, just like Fabio.
- Ideal for City & Street
- MATCH SYSTEM - MATCH compound and tread pattern to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- LACE CLOSURE - Classic lace closure system, with elastic lace lock for lace retention
- MC2 high-friction compound for grip and durability
- Tighter lug spacing for easy foot adjustments
- Cushioned EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Grooved EVA pattern for added flexibility in key areas
- Bootie construction for secure and comfortable fit
- Reinforced inner panel for protection from crank arms
- Perforations & mesh underlay throughout upper for better ventilation
- Tongue and heel pull tabs for easy entry
Weight: 299g per shoe (US 9 / EU 42)
Find your size
Our flat pedal rubber compound (MC2) is optimized for grip and durability, paired with a softer midsole design for flexibility and tighter lug spacing for easy foot adjustments to suit the needs of every street rider.
INNER PANEL PROTECTION
A reinforced TPU inner panel creates added protection from your crank arms while keeping a comfortable fit for all-day wear.
The Stamp Street Fabio’s bootie construction provides a secure and comfortable fit on and off the bike and includes tongue and heel pull tabs for easy entry every time you head out the door.