Key features -
- An elite-level bib short made for high tempo training rides and races.
- Fast-wicking main fabric for superb temperature control and optimal compression.
- High-stretch shoulder panels to accommodate riders of various heights.
- Lightweight, breathable uppers with flat-bonded seams to fit beneath a jersey.
- Extra-wide, low-profile leg grippers for optimal compression and added stability.
- Dual-density, size-specific Pro Team chamois pad for consistent comfort during tough efforts.
Find out more -
- For a guide to our full range of cycling bib shorts and tights and the key differences between them, click here.
“My bib shorts were really comfortable. I don’t have any pain or sores, which you would usually always get after six and a half hours on the bike. But with these bib shorts, nothing. If you want I can show you my…”
Alberto Bettiol, winner 2019 Tour of Flanders