Vittoria - 29" Barzo
Riding technical XC? The Vittoria Barzo - Winner of the 2020 XC World championship. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design, and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. Multiple World Championship winner? Check.
- XC tire with aggressive tread design for the most technical terrain.
- Progressive sipe angle pattern increases cornering grip.
- Square knobs offer stability and durability.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for unparalleled traction on technical courses.
- XCR Tan wall option available
- 29x2.10". XC-Trail Weight 650g.
- 29x2.25". XCR Weight 660g.
- 29x2.25". XC-Trail Weight 680g
- 29x2.35" XCR Weight 725g.
- 29x2.35". XC-Trail Weight 745g.
- 29x2.60". XC-Trail Weight 870g.