Rapha - Pro Team Shoes
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM/BUTTON for product details, color variants, and the latest stock information.
- FEATURES & CARE
A lightweight, breathable woven race shoe made for comfort in the chaos.
Professional cycling is the toughest sport in the world. What separates the winners from the rest is an ability to find comfort in the chaos. The Pro Team Shoe combines three advanced technologies to give you the edge even in your most uncomfortable moments.
The entire upper section is made with a single seamless piece of woven fabric. This is Powerweave, a pioneering 3D-woven technology that provides maximum support, excellent breathability and a flexible, frictionless fit, all at a minimum weight. With a hydrophobic treatment, the fabric repels moisture for efficient thermoregulation in any conditions and combines with a moulded heel cup to hug the foot. Micro-adjustable dials, lightweight laces and low-friction lace guides come together in the latest Boa® fit system, which provides a precision fit. The tongue is padded to disperse pressure from the laces across the top of the foot and eliminate pinch points. The dials also incorporate a quick-release feature for rapid removal.
At the base of it all is our ultra-lightweight, full-length carbon sole. Engineered for consistent stiffness along the foot, it ensures optimal power transfer, with rubberised heel and toe caps for added durability. Though peak form and fitness can be elusive, racing comfort is now much easier to come by.
nb. The upper has a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment. Repeated cleaning might affect this treatment. We recommend regular reproofing with a footwear-specific water repellent spray.
- Signature Rapha toe strap woven in
- Padded tongue with Pro Team bars
- DWR treatment for weather protection
- Grippy thermoplastic heel tread
- Lightweight 250g (approx. weight size 42)
- 3-bolt cleat/pedal compatible
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- 100% woven polyester
- carbon fibre
- EVA insole with soft antimicrobial microfibre top layer
- 100% stainless steel
- Machine washing not recommended
- Soft dry brush to remove excess dirt, working in direction of fibres
- Wipe clean with plain water or diluted footwear-specific detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do no dry clean