- BUYING A BIKE
The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for everyday rides. A mountain bike that you can commute on. A commuter you can take touring. A touring bike that you can haul freight with. Whatever you need it to be, for wherever you want to go. A true do-it-all superhero, Tero combines adaptable utility with World Champion mountain bike DNA and category-leading electric pedal assist.
Tero’s strengths are the fusion of power, confidence, and versatility. Developed in concert together, these attributes result in a strong, efficient, adaptable bike that is a joy to ride everywhere, from city streets to backcountry trails.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E Motor and 530 Wh Battery- Integrated into the aluminum frame of the Tero 3.0, they effectively quadruple your own power, cranking out ample wattage to make short work of the steepest climbs and providing enough extra muscle to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear, groceries, kids and daydreams without breaking a sweat. It’s you, only faster. But what really sets this motor apart from the rest is how efficiently and seamlessly it melds with your own efforts.
- Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control allows you to tailor Tero’s power output levels to your desired preference—all three standard power modes can be almost infinitely adjusted to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind’s MicroTune function can adjust power output levels in 10% increments so that you can tune the range to suit your needs.
- Mountain Bike DNA- Tero’s componentry is tailored to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive but smooth rolling 29” wheels with 2.3” Ground Control tires offer ample traction in every situation, SRAM disc brakes deliver substantial braking bite, 110 mm of front suspension travel smooths the trail.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fender, Rack, and Kickstand mounts. Rated to pull a thru-axle trailer. Child seat compatible.
FRAMESET Frame E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount Fork SR Suntour XCM32, 110mm travel, lockout Seat Binder Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm COCKPIT Stem Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise Handlebars Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm Tape Specialized Trail Grips, Lock-on Saddle Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm SeatPost Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm BRAKES Front Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Rear Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed Shift Levers Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display Cassette Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t Chain KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™ Crankset Custom alloy forged crankarms Chainrings Praxis, 36T, 104BCD ACCESSORIES Pedals Specialized platform pedal Bell Simple bell WHEELS Rims Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific Front Hub Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h Rear Hub Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Front Tire Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35" Rear Tire Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35" Inner Tubes Presta, 48mm valve E-BIKE Motor Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal UI/Remote MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages Battery Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V Wiring Harness Custom wire harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle, and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.