Magura - MT5 2-finger aluminium lever, for left or right single brake
The full gravity brake power of 4 pistons for an affordable entry price. All the DNA of the MT7 is included in our MT5 model for downhill and enduro riding. Reliable, strong and light on the scales.
High-quality components such as the Carbotecture brake bracket, 4-piston calliper and an ergonomic aluminium lever lower the weight and ensure reliability.
ENTRY-LEVEL 4-PISTON BRAKING POWER
Huge braking performance and low weight don’t have to be expensive.
GENES OF THE MT7
The additional braking power of 4 pistons adapted from MAGURA’s motor sport experience gives you the fine control and maximum stability you need on tough Enduro and downhill runs.
4-PISTON BRAKING POWER
- Weight255 g
- Material Master-Carbotecture ®
- Material Lever blade-Aluminium
- Material Caliper-Aluminium
- Brake mediumRoyal Blood
- Banjo Fitting-Yes
- Reach Adjust-Yes - tool T25
- Flip-Flop-Yes (Mount as eiter a front or Rear Brake)
- Shift Mix-Yes (sold separately)
- Recommended rotor-Storm HC
- Lever Blade2-Finger 4-Finger (opt.) 2-Finger ball-end (opt.) 4-Finger ball-end (opt.) 1-Finger (opt.)
- Tubing-MAGURA disc tube with Banjo
- Colors-Black (Master), Black (Caliper)
5 year Magura leakproof warranty