- GEOMETRY & SIZING
- BUYING A BIKE
With Future Shock suspension front and rear, the new Diverge STR delivers compliance without compromise. By suspending the rider—instead of the bike—Future Shock technology increases control and efficiency while decreasing fatigue, so you’ll be riding farther and faster over chunkier terrain than you believed possible. And the Diverge STR does this without the weight, sluggish pedal response, and inefficiency of other suspension systems. The Diverge STR Expert starts with our FACT 11r carbon frameset with front and rear Future Shock suspension. It’s built with SRAM’s Rival eTap AXS Eagle groupset for fast, efficient shifting with a 10-50 cassette to ensure you have the gearing to tackle any ride. The bike rolls on the Roval Terra C wheels with 42mm Tracer Pro tires. Adventure Gear alloy handlebars, an S-Works carbon seatpost, and Power Expert saddle complete the package making the Diverge STR the most capable Diverge ever.
- By suspending the rider with damped, tunable travel—20mm front/30mm rear—Future Shock Technology absorbs bump forces to boost your control and capability while retaining the efficiency and responsiveness of a rigid frame. Because as far as power transfer goes, it is a rigid frame. Power to the pedals makes the bike jump like a scared cat. You’re efficient, you’re comfortable, you’re in control. Your bike is light, nimble, and responsive.
- The new Diverge doesn’t just have gorgeous lines, it has perfect curves too. Future Shock Rear puts 30mm of rear travel in the ideal path to smooth out rough road. Its hydraulic damping controls travel to eliminate “bobbing” under power and ensure big hits never catapult you from the saddle, all without compromising fit or pedaling efficiency.
- Born from decades of innovation and our Smoother is Faster philosophy, Future Shock was created to develop bikes that win on cobblestones, but it’s found its purest expression on gravel. It’s 20mm of adjustable, damped front travel that keeps you in control and on target, all while protecting your hands, arms, and shoulders from the battering.
- More capability means more confidence, more confidence means more rides, more rides mean more fun, and it all starts at the contact patch. Nothing unlocks capability like tire clearance, and we’re feeling generous. 47mm on a 700c wheel and 2.1” on 650B. Diverge STR is the most capable gravel bike we’ve ever made, so it’s the most fun. We did the math.
FRAMESET FRAME Diverge FACT 11r carbon frameset with front and rear Future Shock suspension, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc SUSPENSION FORK Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount COCKPIT HANDLEBARS Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare STEM Future Stem, Comp TAPE Supacaz Super Sticky Kush SADDLE Body Geometry Power Expert, titanium rails SEAT BINDER Specialized Alloy, 33.3mm SEATPOST S-Works Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset DRIVETRAIN SHIFT LEVERS SRAM Rival eTap AXS FRONT DERAILLEUR N/A
SRAM GX Eagle AXS, w/ battery cover
CASSETTE SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t CRANKSET SRAM Rival 1 Wide, 40t Chainring BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB BSA 68 CHAIN
SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
WHEELS & TIRES FRONT TIRE Tracer Pro 2BR, 700x42 REAR TIRE Tracer Pro 2BR, 700x42 INNER TUBES 700x28/38mm, 48mm Presta valve FRONT WHEEL Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes REAR WHEEL Roval Terra C, 25mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, NEW DT 370 Star Ratchet hub, 24h, DT Swiss Comp Race spokes ACCESSORIES SWAT Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc REAR BRAKE SRAM Rival eTAP AXS, hydraulic disc
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.