Stages - Saint M820 Left Arm Power Meter
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano Saint M820/M825 crank arm.
Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by our system.
- ± 1.5% accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power L meter is built on to a non-drive-side Shimano Saint M820/M825 crank arm. The Shimano Saint M820 power meter is compatible with existing Hollowtech II mountain drivetrains.
Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In The Box
- Power Meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide