- BUYING A BIKE
Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider's position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider's ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
FRAMESET Frame E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount Fork SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount Seat Binder Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm COCKPIT Stem Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp Handlebars Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm Saddle Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm SeatPost Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm Grips Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on BRAKES Front Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock Rear Brake Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Centerlock DRIVETRAIN Shift Levers enviolo Twist Display Pure Internal Gear Hub enviolo CVP Multi-Turn Cassette Gates Carbon Drive CDC 24t sprocket, silver Chain Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black Crankset Custom alloy forged crankarms Chainrings Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black Chaincase custom chaincover ACCESSORIES Pedals Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors Headlight Lezyne EBIKE MINI STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V Taillight Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount Rack Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load Fenders Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay Bell Simple bell WHEELS Rims 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h Front Hub Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h Rear Hub enviolo CITY, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Front Tire Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 Rear Tire Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3 Inner Tubes Schrader, 40mm valve E-BIKE Motor Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal UI/Remote MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages Battery Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V Wiring Harness Custom wire harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S M L XL BB Drop 70 70 70 70 BB Height 285 285 285 285 Bike Standover Height 735 771 771 805 Chainstay Length 470 470 470 470 Crank Length 170mm 170mm 170mm 170mm Fork Length (full) 480 480 480 480 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 44 Front Center 699 724 750 777 Handlebar Width 680mm 680mm 680mm 680mm Headtube Angle 68 68 68 68 Headtube Length 135 150 165 190 Reach 423 444 464 481 Saddle Width 155mm 155mm 155mm 155mm Seat Tube Angle (Virtual) 75.5 75 74.5 74 Seat Tube Length 400 450 460 500 Seatpost Length 350mm 350mm 400mm 400mm Stack 625 639 652 676 Stem Length 60mm 60mm 75mm 75mm Toptube Length (horizontal) 585 615 645 675 Trail 96 96 96 96 Wheelbase 1160 1186 1212 1239
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.