Specialized - Turbo Levo Expert Carbon - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- GEOMETRY & SIZING
- BUYING A BIKE
Here's where the gloves come off—the Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• Carbon/M5 alloy Sidearm frame shed weight and adds control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• 160mm travel Fox Float 36 Performance Elite fork.
- The Levo Expert Carbon is all about delivering the best possible bang for your buck. Example? We shed serious weight by going with a carbon front triangle yet kept costs down with the addition of an M5 alloy rear end. That combination yields a bike that is not only light, but also stiff and responsive. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
E-BIKE Battery Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug Wiring Harness Custom Specialized harness Motor Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote ACCESSORIES Pedals delete WHEELS Rims Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Rear Hub Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" Front Hub Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h Rear Wheel Front Wheel Inner Tubes Standard, Presta valve Spokes DT Swiss Competition Race DRIVETRAIN Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed Rear Derailleur Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T,steel Cassette SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t Shift Levers SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click Crankset Praxis forged M30, custom offset FRAMESET Frame FACT 9m Carbon w/ M5 alloy rear triangle, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel Fork Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 160mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle Seat Binder Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm BRAKES Rear Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Front Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm SUSPENSION Rear Shock Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune COCKPIT Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm Handlebars Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.