- BUYING A BIKE
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
Take your trail riding to a whole new level with the Turbo Levo Comp. Featuring our all-new M5 alloy chassis, SRAM’s expansive GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, and buttery FOX Performance suspension, it’ll have you riding circles around everyone else.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
COCKPIT STEM Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore HANDLEBARS Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep TAPE Specialized Trail Grips SADDLE Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, trigger, 12-speed CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t CHAIN SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed CRANKSET Praxis Forged/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm CHAINRINGS SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel WHEELS RIMS Specialized 29/27.5, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready FRONT HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h SPOKES DT Swiss Industry INNER TUBES Standard, Presta Valve REAR HUB Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 148mmx12mm thru-axle, 28h FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" REAR TIRE Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6" FRAMESET SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm FRAME Specialized M5 premium alloy, headset adjust, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing E-BIKE MOTOR Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V BATTERY Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK S1: FOX DPS Performance Series, 3-position lever, rebound adjust, 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: FOX FLOAT X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm FORK Fox Rhythm 36, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel BRAKES FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 Crank Length 160 160 160 160 160 160 Handlebar Width 780 780 780 780 780 780 Stem Length 40 40 50 50 50 50 Saddle Width 155 155 143 143 143 143 Seatpost Length 100 125 150 170 170 190 Stack 605 617 626 635 644 653 Reach 412 432 452 477 502 532 Headtube Length 105 105 115 125 135 145 Headtube Angle 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 64.5 BB Height 352 350 350 350 350 350 BB Drop 25 27 27 27 27 27 Trail 130 130 130 130 130 130 Fork Length (full) 557 567 567 567 567 567 Fork Rake/Offset 44 44 44 44 44 44 Front Center 738 760 784 814 843 878 Chainstay Length 442 442 442 442 442 442 Wheelbase 1179 1200 1225 1255 1284 1318 Bike Standover Height 752 776 783 787 788 790 Seat Tube Length 380 390 405 425 445 465 Seat Tube Angle 78 77.2 76.7 76.2 76.2 76.2 Max Seatpost Insertion 210 220 240 255 275 295 Min Seatpost Insertion 80 80 80 80 80 80
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.