- BUYING A BIKE
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
The Turbo Levo pairs our all-new M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension, and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar e-MTBs to shame.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 500Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers two distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
COCKPIT Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore Handlebars Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep Tape Specialized Trail Grips Saddle Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails SeatPost TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed Cassette SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed Crankset Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel WHEELS Rims Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready Front Hub Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h Rear Hub Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Inner Tubes Standard, Presta Valve Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6" Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6" FRAMESET Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm Frame Specialized M5 premium alloy, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing Fork RockShox 35 Silver, 35mm stanchion, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel E-BIKE Motor Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug Battery Specialized M3-500, Integrated battery, 500Wh Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness Suspension Rear Shock RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm Rear Brake SRAM Guide RE, 200mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure your bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will be boxed, with wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely the best place to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.