Specialized - Turbo Creo SL Comp E5 - 2021
Interested in this bike? Please email us or use the ENQUIRY FORM below to check your size and availability.
- GEOMETRY & SIZING
- BUYING A BIKE
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
FRAMESET FRAME Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm FORK Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc SEAT BINDER Alloy, 30.8mm COCKPIT STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise HANDLEBARS Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar, 125 Drop x 75 Reach GRIPS Roubaix S-Wrap SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails SEATPOST Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm BRAKES FRONT BRAKE Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc REAR BRAKE Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc DRIVETRAIN REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed SHIFT LEVERS Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting CASSETTE Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t CHAIN Shimano HG601, 11spd CRANKSET Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset CHAINRINGS Praxis, 46T, 110BCD WHEELS FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm REAR WHEEL DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm FRONT TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm REAR TIRE Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve E-BIKE UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth® BATTERY Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh CHARGER Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.