Specialized - Trivent SC Triathlon Shoes
Out of stock
Original price $240.00
Current price $160.00
In the heat of competition, you want a shoe that maximizes comfort and efficiency during the bike leg, while also helping you get in and out of transition as fast as possible. The new Trivent SC addresses all those needs, with performance-enhancing, tri-specific features, plus Body Geometry ergonomics for true comfort and great fit. Its stiff Body Geometry sole and footbed delivers superb efficiency and power transfer, while the looped heel with pull tab and wide entry/exit closure minimizes time in the transition area. Our pro triathletes demanded ultimate ventilation and faster transitions—you get to reap the rewards.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline™ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Thermobonded construction for a smooth internal lining for "sockless" fit and comfort.
- Large, looped heel pull keeps tab accessible for easy shoe changes in transitions.
- Debossed fold lines allow for easy shoe flattening for flying starts.
- Supple upper with open-air mesh for maximum ventilation.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Wide closure system allows for easy entry/exit and disperses forces through the shoe for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Rubberized heel for increased traction during transitions.
- Approximate weight: 242g (1/2 pair, size: 42)