- BUYING A BIKE
- The Status 160 may be an all-new bike, but it’s really an all-new way of thinking about how to have the most fun possible on two wheels—even if that means they’re different sizes.
- Focused on fun and featuring our Mixed-Wheel Trail Geometry, the Status frameset is a fewer frills, all thrills FSR delivery system crafted from our hard-charging—and hard-wearing—M5 alloy and is designed not only to take a hit, but keep asking for more.
- Fox’s FLOAT 36 Rhythm calls their venerable Grip damper into service in the name of adventurous riders everywhere, offering impressively controlled travel with plenty of trail-feel that puts confidence on speed dial. The two-position Sweep adjustment ensures the FLOAT 36 Rhythm is right at home dealing out its 160-millimeters of travel in just about any environment while 36-millimeter stanchions promise plenty of stiffness for precise handling at the limit.
- Quality suspension unlocks some serious free speed, so to slow it all down, we tasked SRAM’s proven Code R brakes with stopping duties. Forged four-piston calipers offer serious stopping power, while 200-millimeter rotors on both ends of the bike promise plenty of fade-free bite when it matters.
FRAMESET Frame M5 alloy chassis and rear-end, Mixed wheel Trail Geometry, threaded BB,12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm Suspension Rear Shock FOX FLOAT X Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSR adjustment, 230x60mm Fork FOX FLOAT 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, 160mm of travel COCKPIT Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore Handlebars Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black Saddle Body Geometry Bridge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm SeatPost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9mm, S1:125, S2: 150mm, S3/S4/S5: 170mm BRAKES Front Brake SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm Rear Brake SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm DRIVETRAIN Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Shift Levers SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed Cassette SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed Crankset SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm Chainrings 32T Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, threaded WHEELS Rims Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready Front Hub Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h Rear Hub Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h Spokes DT Swiss Industry Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Rear Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 27.5x2.3" Inner Tubes Standard, Presta Valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 Crank Length 170mm 170mm 170mm 170mm 170mm Stem Length 40mm 40mm 40mm 40mm 40mm Handlebar Width 800mm 800mm 800mm 800mm 800mm Seatpost Length 125mm 150mm 170mm 170mm 170mm Saddle Width 143mm 143mm 143mm 143mm 143mm Stack (low BB) 610mm 614mm 623mm 632mm 641mm Reach (low BB) 417mm 437mm 462mm 487mm 512mm Head-Tube Length 95mm 100mm 110mm 120mm 130mm Head-Tube Angle (low BB) 63.2° 63.2° 63.2° 63.2° 63.2° Head-Tube Angle 63.7° 63.7° 63.7° 63.7° 63.7° B-B Height (low BB) 338mm 338mm 338mm 338mm 338mm B-B Height 347mm 347mm 347mm 347mm 347mm B-B Drop (low BB) 17.5mm 17.5mm 17.5mm 17.5mm 17.5mm B-B Drop 8.5mm 8.5mm 8.5mm 8.5mm 8.5mm Trail (low BB) 141mm 141mm 141mm 141mm 141mm Fork Length (full) 567mm 567mm 567mm 567mm 567mm Fork Rake/Offset 44mm 44mm 44mm 44mm 44mm Front-Center (low BB) 756mm 778mm 808mm 837mm 867mm Chain-Stay Length 426mm 426mm 426mm 426mm 426mm Wheelbase 1181mm 1203mm 1233mm 1264mm 1292mm Seat-Tube Length 400mm 400mm 420mm 440mm 465mm Seat-Tube Angle 76° 76° 76° 76° 76°
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time that suits all parties.