- BUYING A BIKE
The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is much more than just a trail bike; it’s a shred-sled built to full-send down the gnarliest trails. Featuring an all-new design, with an adjustable head tube angle, 150mm of performance tuned travel, and the adaptability of S-Sizing, this thing is an absolute ripper. The S-Works Stumpjumper EVO—get rowdy.
In true S-Works fashion, the S-Works Stumpjumper EVO is built to the hilt. A Fox Factory fork and rear shock handle suspension duties, while SRAM Code RSC four-piston brakes scrub speed, and a full SRAM AXS wireless groupset completes this lust-worthy build.
- What do you get when you pair a 29-inch front wheel with a 27.5-inch rear wheel? The Stumpjumper EVO S-Works, that’s what. With all of the traction and handling benefits of a 29er, but with a smaller, more maneuverable rear wheel, this mullet setup suits a more jibby, playful style. It’s right at home at the bike park, and is a total blast to cut loose with on the trail.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, we prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, we’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but we’ve made it more capable, agile, and lively. We increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is our most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- We introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, we have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.
FRAMESET SWAT Increased-volume SWAT™ Door integration with 22oz SWAT™ Bladder Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm Frame FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29/27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, head tube angle adjustment, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel DRIVETRAIN Chainrings 32T Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded Shift Levers SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle Crankset SRAM X01 Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Cassette Sram XG-1299, 12-Speed, 10-52t COCKPIT Saddle Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails Grips Deity Lockjaw Handlebars OneUp Carbon, riser bar, 5-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 35mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm Stem OneUp, 35.0 SeatPost RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm) WHEELS Front Tire Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" Spokes DT Competition Race Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.3" Rims Roval Traverse SL 29F/27.5R, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h Rear Hub Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing Front Hub Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing Inner Tubes Standard, Presta Valve SUSPENSION Fork FOX FLOAT 36 Factory, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, S1: 150mm of travel, S2-S6: 160mm of travel Rear Shock FOX FLOAT X Factory, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 2-position lever w/ LSC adjustment, S1:210x50mm, S2-S6:210x55mm BRAKES Rear Brake SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm HS2 Front Brake SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm HS2
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
All bikes purchased from iRIDE will have been pre-assembled by our mechanics and test ridden. You will also receive a multi point checklist of all the safety checks and bike build elements we work through to ensure you bike is correctly assembled, and then tested so that it runs as it should. Bikes being sent to a customer who is unable to collect it from iRIDE, will have it boxed, wheels, saddle and bars generally off and re-packaged.
The delivery of bikes will be organized once a freight fee can be determined based on weight and delivery location.
Assembly should take no longer than 10-20 minutes. It is recommended that a skilled mechanic assemble, or check the bike. If possible your local bike shop is likely best placed to do this from a safety perspective to ensure all is as it should be. If a rider is having any issues we can hook up an online video chat, or talk over the phone. If this service is required email us at email@example.com to organise a time that suits all parties.